Friday 12 October 2012

A Mix of Cultures

Well, Spanish wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but there's no way that anyone will mistake my accent for anything other than English. Later that morning the mobile beautician came to call, so now I can bare my ever-white legs to the world. Sorry, is that too much information?
In the afternoon, I made "Calypso Lentil" Soup, a long-standing favourite. It's made from red lentils, red pepper, tomatoes, coconut milk, spices, celery and carrot and it always goes down a treat. Found the recipe in one of those bargain cookery books that you used to be able to buy for not much more than £1. This time it was Juste and Joséphine's chance to try it in between a vernissage and a concert(guitar and songs in Catalan) at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment