Wednesday 4 August 2010

Empty Hands and Tired Feet!

As we walked this morning the mist was coming off the lake. Is this a sign that the weather is starting to change? Still we couldn't linger too long over our coffee as I was due to go to Perpignan with Joséphine; she wanted to look at things for her daughter's forthcoming wedding and i wanted to find a dress for the one (and with any luch the other two)we're going to soon. What with the tail end of the sales and autumn stock coming in, I didn't find anything I liked. We had a lunch of quiche and salad in a bric-à-brac shop and then later on tea and a pastry on one of the squares. I arrived home empty - handed just as Christian was getting ready to go to his council meeting. I just kick off my shoes and gave my poor feet a well earned rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment