Friday 18 May 2012

Travel and Twist

Luckily we didn't have to leave for our trip to Normandy until late afternoon on Wednesday. Flew from Béziers to Beauvais and then hired a car to get us to Christophe's. Pity our luck didn't hold .... I managed to twist my knee getting into Ryanair's confined seating space. Result was that it became swollen and I spent the best part of the next day in bed sleeping. some "bank holiday". Still, it was wet so I was perhaps best off snuggled down. I did manage to get up to join everyone for a cuppa in the afternoon when Valérie's Mum and Dad came around.
today we thought we'd remenice a little with a trip to Honfleur and a nice lunch of seafood. We had neither Honfleur which has sprouted loads of new hotels and was cosequently hyper-busy nor the seafood. Ate instead in this place which was fine. This evening it was our turn to do dinner and we opted for prawns and smoked salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment