Thursday 29 March 2012

Scurrying Around

The last three days have been busy ones. Alain telephoned on Tuesday to say that he and Francine would like to come the next day.
Fortunately Thérèse was free to come and help get the room ready so all I had to do was rack my brains for a wheat free menu as Alain was diagnosed with an intolerance only last year. Did you know that there's wheat in soya sauce? I didn't but had fortunately checked before I did my Thai salmon. Check out the recipe at http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/4774/grilled-thai-salmon for an easy tasty meal. Thursday after a committee meeting we headed off to Garriguella for lunch and to pay the deposit on a meal that I've booked for 25 people. Came home by the usual circuit via the mountains and it was sunshine all the way. .

No comments:

Post a Comment