Friday 15 February 2013

A Good Meal at Last

During my fed up moments yesterday, I almost convinced myself to pull a sickie and stay in bed rather than going to Spanish. In the end, I did go and was pleased that I did as there were only two of us there. Nick came down in the afternoon and talked me through backing up the site which, by the way, I'd caught up with. Christian went to the Mairie, of course, as he's due to get the bulletin out again.
Rowena and Cindy are having an exhibition locally and tonight was their vernissage which we went along to. They have some very pretty stuff on show, so let's hope they sell well.
Christian was still in search of a restaurant meal that would make up for our disappointments over the last couple of days and wanted to check out the new Chinese restaurant that Nick had spoken about. Didn't find it so went to the restaurant in the village and had an excellent meal; a bit over the top but we had a lot to make up for. Just goes to show that that the grass isn't always greener.

No comments:

Post a Comment