Friday 23 October 2020

Still Eating Out

 23.10.20: Well, a couple of days without an invitation. Had to make do with a couple of computer workshops, neither of which gave me anything new, but no gasps of horror, I won't go into grumble mode here. This morning I went with Ann to the supermarket ready for the arrival of family from Normandy. This afternoon Michel stopped by for a cuppa this evening, yes, it was over to Jacques's for an impromptu dinner with Evelyn and Jacko.

20.10.20: Went with Nicole S for a curry at Namaste https://namaste-masguerido.business.site/on the outskirts of Perpignan and then went back to hers for a
cuppa.

 


19.10.20: Yesterday was something of a change. No treadmill and lunch at home. Redeemed myself this morning exercise wise, but not my calorie intake. Made some nibbles to take to Jacques who was entertaining JJ, Nany, André and myself to lunch. Yes, another one. A very substantial cassoulet. Spent the afternoon with Jacques who  acted as DJ spinning tracks from  wide ranging jazz, blues, rock and 60's music from his large LP collection.

Weather: 22°, sun

No comments:

Post a Comment