Monday 14 December 2020

Oh, for a bit of Excitement

 1.12.20 - 14.12.20:

First day of December so, that's us moving into the festive season or maybe this year, the not-so-festive season. In fact December hasn't started well; I heard that  my friend who was nearly 10 years younger than me had died suddenly and here in the village there was a distanced funeral to attend. 

Nothing else of note; the days rolled by with the market still being the highlight of the week. At home, it was some admin to navigate my way around with varying degrees of success, crosswords, tv and a couple of longer walks with Françoise. Just as well, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to emerge from the comfort of the duvet these dark mornings. Oh, and despite having bought a numer of Téléthon raffle tickets, in the hope of winning one of the 50 prizes, there wasn't even one with my name on it.

Weather: Tempearatures between 6° - 13° and a sky that one day would be blue and the next overcast. There was rain, too. Had a day of heavy rain and four with drizzle on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment