Saturday 12 July 2008

Stay at Home Saturday


Yesterday I was looking for a fairy godmother to help with the housework. Well, I was on tae plums as they say in Glagow as today I finally made a start on the piles of ironing and tackled the kitchen floor. How interesting I hear the faithful readers of "Chitchat" saying! The sugar plum fairy, however, did put in an appearance in the shape of Gilles who came bearing about 20kgs from his orchard. Haven't finished the jam I made from last year's crop yet so I'll need to get them parcelled out among friends.
Weather is thundery today so we didn't go to the market, we've no invites out, no one coming around so it's been a strange quiet sort of day. Still after a very late night last night perhaps it's just as well for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment