Sunday 23 November 2014

Normal, Ready or Not!

St Martin's feast day, the patron saint of our twinned village  is the 11th of November but as there our other villages nearby with the same patron saint, so as not to clash, La Vajol celebrated it today (St Séverin). There was a Mass which we body swerved, speeches followed by an apéritif and two sardanes. While Mass was going on we went to the café and without thinking I ordered up a cava chez Conchita and then later on at lunch, i had some wine even thouh there is still one day of antibiotics to go. Enugh's enough I say and as far as I know, I didn't feel any ill effects.
By the way, what do you think of the hat? André, the Maire thinks I'm part of Ché Guevara's revolutionary group! The yellow plasitic around the tree which appeared all over Catalunya in the run up on the unofficial vote on independence,  symbolises "Liberty".
Weather:
19° cloud and light rain

No comments:

Post a Comment