Saturday 19 August 2017

Bygone Days

Went to the market with Michel where my first stop was to watch a local group doing some Renaissance dancing. I'm afraid that my attention was taken up by the age of the dancers rather than their fancy footwork. Oops, I guess that makes me ageist and with my lack of energy, I'm in no position to criticise. Sorry!
Bumped into Jean and Françoise and had a coffee together.
Next it was a trip to the supermarket and a laze around at home until it was time for bed. Slothful or what? Can't leave it there, so I've gone in search of quotes so as to put myself in a better light. I particularly liked these:
* Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. (Sam Keen, American Author)
* Laziness is nothing more than resting before you get tired. (Jules Reynard, French Dramatist)
* I like the word "indolence", it makes my laziness seem classy. (Bernard Williams, English Philosopher)
Weather:
30°, sun and wind

No comments:

Post a Comment