Monday 7 August 2017

Yasmin to the Rescue

Having missed my chance to go to the supermarket with Michel on Saturday to do a big shop ready for the family's arrival, Yasmin , lovely person that she is, helped me do what would have been impossible on the bus.  How do women do huge shops every week as well as working, I ask myself?
Sauveur, the electrician came and Don came to talk about coordinating the work that they need to do on the fireplace. I had to do a rethink about the cake I was going to do for dessert as despite this morning's expedition, I didn't have all the ingredients I needed. As it was, I only just managed to scrape enough sugar together.
Chores done, there was less than half an hour to spare before the family arrived for lunch.
Had a quick cuppa at the bar with Valérie after dinner but gave the open air cinema session a miss as watching tv in bed was more appealing than a French comedy.
Weather:
28°, sun

No comments:

Post a Comment