Monday 27 September 2010

Urghhh!

My goodness, it was cold this morning when we went to the lake. 4.5° and of course almost dark. I had the fright of my life when I suddenly came upon a coypu sitting on a rock; a horrible looking creature like an enormous rat so after that I steered clear of the lakeside. you can just about see it through the gloom.
This afternoon Christian was busy doing Mairie things so Jen and I tried to visit Collioure but all the parking was full so we continued down to Banyuls and had a cuppa overlooking Christian's reeducation centre. In the evening we were invited around to Laura and David's for an apéro and to discuss the possibility of an accociation visit to Scotland next year. Lots of brownie points to be earned if we pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment