Monday 3 January 2011

Unwelcome Surprise

Left the car at the hotel and took the bus into Valetta. This is really cheap travel and a 'must do'in Malta; Sadly, little by little these old buses are being replaced by new modern models. Wandered around pretty aimlessly; as I said we weren't into visiting churches. Dodged the rain and once agin had a pretty mediocre meal; by the way, by this point I was managing to eat a bit although, not with a lot of enthusiasm and I still had aches which had moved down to my legs. Took this photo near the hotel and it's pretty typical of the architecture in the old part of the towns. Checked on the car to find that we had a parking ticket which fortunately we could pay by internet. What did I say about this not being a very successful trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment