Friday 19 February 2010

In need of a Fix

As Christian was having withdrawl symptoms from driving the car, we went out to lunch over the border. The meal was fine but overpriced - there was no menu and we had to pay for the bread so I don't think we'll be going back there again.
In the evening there was the latest "vernissage"which gave a chance to look at photos and pen and ink illustrations of some poems and of course the chance to chat yourself hoarse!The final chapter of my "official" involvement with the village website is now closed after a handover meeting a meeting after the vernissage. I will still be involved as an occasional contributer so I can now go to events with my own hat on and not that of the site's. It feels as if the days without obligation aren't too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment