Wednesday 15 October 2014

Enough to Make Your Jaw Drop

15.10.14
Had a laugh at the French prononciation group this evening with all the ways you need to contort your mouth to make the right sounds come out. Round mouth, hand under my chin (as I have a tendancy to let my jaw drop apparently) sounds to come forth from the back of the throat or down the nose!!! Not esay, I can tell you! No wonder French women are known for their pouty mouths. Now, that would be a result - speaking understandable French and looking sexy! Do I hear the odd, "dream on" out there?
Weather:
23° Sunny spells and cloud

14.10.14:
Well, it was certainly a day of presents today. Two different lots of wild mushrooms (Gérard and Dominique), 2 wild ducks and 2 pheasants (Maggie) and a bottle of cider left over from the visit (José). Michel joined us after the council meeting and helped polish off a huge pan of lovely "meaty" cep mushrooms done in parsley and garlic. My goodness, they were delicious!
Weather:
24° but it felt cooler with the cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment