Monday 24 May 2010

Enjoying the Sea Air

I thought that it was about time to have another photo of Christian so you can see how he's doing. He looks as if he's on holiday but still, all that will change tomorrow. He did well for visitors today - Anne and Terry with me and then surprise visits from Gaby and Chantal and then Marie-Kathrine. This morning he only did one circuit of the grounds instead of two as he was feeling tired but apart from that everyone is surprised by how good he looks. I'm doing well too. Finally made a start on the ironing and got through a fair amount and this evening Anne and Terry have invited me to share a Thai chicken dinner with them. I'll really have to get my act together if Christian comes home this weekend as it will have been three weeks since I've done any actual cooking! Anyone have any recipes for low- fat, low-sugar, low salt dishes? I've recipe books for one or the other but not all three at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment