Sunday 16 May 2010

Hand of Friendship

Blue skies and a the Tramontane is blowing strongly, so it's not as hot as it should be. Christian was in good form this morning when I went in with Françoise and is being amazingly patient with having to hang around. Still, he has a wee friend for comapany and tomorrow it will be down to to theatre for an angiogram and who knows what else.
Managed to burn both the curry that I took out from the freezer and the rice so lunch wasn't my greatest culinary success. Wandered over to the Mairie where there was a congregation of sardane dancers all afternoon. Then went with Philippe and Danielle to visit Christian. Still in good spirits and he doesn't seem worried about tomorrow. Arrived home just as the sardane was packing up so I stopped by and joined them for an apéritif.
As for the tv, I took my courage in my hands and even though it said not to, I unplugged the box and it all came back on and stayed on for "Lewis". It's good to have life's inconsequential little pleasures at times like these .

No comments:

Post a Comment