Wednesday 12 May 2010

Tucking In

A wet and miserable day as I sit here waiting to set off for the morning visit to Christian. Today he's having some investigations so perhaps we'll start to get an idea as to what the future holds. Still as bright as a button, listening to music or reading he's looking good. Jacques, a neighbour, is my chevalier today and it's time to go.....
There was no lunch for Christian as he was scheduled to have stuff done to him in the afternoon. I, however, fared rather better with an invite to Jacques' to eat with him and a friend. As it happens it was his birthday so his trip to the hospital really was above and beyond.
Despite having an electro-shock to try and even out his heart rythme and a scope being put down his throat for a look around you can see that Christian is enjoying another unappetising meal. Juste and I could only marvel at his resilience!
The rain has continued all day and night but the telly has not player up once. See what I mean about no ryhme nor reason. Only problem was having to choose between Holby or Midsommer. Having had my fill of hospitals and more to the point, cardiology, I opted for 3 murders and an attempted murder as roses around every door bloomed happily and obliviously away!

No comments:

Post a Comment