Saturday 15 May 2010

Tea for Two

Well, after visiting, Barbara and I went to the bar which was packed out. We passed on the paella as the chef was kind enough to do us a plate of cold cuts which we ate in the tv free dining room. We could tell from the noise that USAP were winning and the final score was 21-13. The final is on the 29th in Paris. In fact there was no one in the fountain as we made our way home, the spectators had just melted away.
Just one visit today in the afternoon so it was possible to do the usual market trip. The weather is at last dry and the sun shining but the wind makes it chilly. Christian in good form and I was able to stay for two and half hours while Jean and Marcel did their paint shopping. There was even a cuppa and a couple of biscuits for me. On the other photo I took Christian was smiling but it was out of focus so here's one of him with his mouth full. It's so much easier now that he has a telephone and visiting is all day until 8pm. He'd seen the doctor in the morning who was satisfied with him but found his a strange case. He does not have the symptoms that would be expected.
This evening was the national "nuit des musées" where public museums open their doors free of charge. In the village there was a concert of Catalan songs given by our guitarist friend, Jean followed by one of Blues but I I didn't have the energy to stay. Instead I went home and screwed up the satellite. Playing up again just as "Casualty was about to start I followed a set of directions I'd found on a web site. Now I have a message saying that the system update should take 10 minutes (normal) but that was 2 hours ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment