Friday 2 October 2015

Begorrah!

Lunch at Martine's in honour of her birthday next week. That's a good one; it was her birthday and she had all the work!  Got home for 5pm and was out again for 7pm wearing the obligatory green. This time for an Irish meal at Trevor and Judith's starting off with "Black Velvet" which I'm afraid seemed like a waste of fizz to me and finished with Irish coffee which was more like it. There was even a quiz on the Emerald Isle to start which was fun and I'll know not to think that the
shamrock is the national emblem; it's the harp. As I'm actually writing this on 16th November, I can tell you that this knowledge came in useful at last Friday's quiz but on the other hand, I got the most popular sport (Gaelic football) the first time round but got the answer wrong the second time.
Weather:
Sun in the morning, rain late afternoon, dry in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment