Thursday 1 October 2015

Buzzing Around

It's feeling more like Autumn and while you might think that it's normal for October, I can tell you it's not what we're used to here. after drinks at the bar I should have treated Jean-Jacques to lunch at the restaurant but instead we we're invited to join Nany and André at "Les Abeilles". I didn't eve have to pay as André beat me to it.
Even though it was raining, I took the bus late in the afternoon as I had a present to buy. The chilly weather was a good excuse to have a hot chocolate, as if any excuse is needed to have anything with chocolate in it.
http://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurant_Review-g1080312-d3531888-Reviews-Les_Abeilles-Saint_Jean_Pla_de_Corts_Pyrenees_Orientales_Languedoc_Roussillon.html#REVIEWS
Weather:
Feeling cooler than 22°. sun in morning, rain later

No comments:

Post a Comment