Saturday 25 November 2017

The Weekend is Here

25.11.17: Putting Things in Perspective
Zoomed into town, zipped around and caught the bus back to the village all in less than an hour. Joined Nicole for a coffee at the bar and then it was home to catch up on the blog. Doing better but I can't get too complaisant though as I'm not sure how long it will last.
Other computer stuff, soup making and nothing else except .......; you can fill in the space without my help
Mundane as all this is, I can hardly complain about my life when I'm safe and have a roof over my head.  Today is the UN designated day to eliminate violence against women and girls. The facts are grim. http://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2017/11/news-orange-the-world--2017
Weather:
15°, cloudy start, sun breaking through

No comments:

Post a Comment