Sunday 20 March 2016

Resting on my Laurels

20.3.16:
Woke up feeling lethargic and decided not to go to walk in Llansa with Françoise and Thérèse, opting to linger in bed instead. Anyway, it was drizzling and I didn't believe Françoise's assertion that on the other side of the border it was forecast to be dry. It wasn't a completely housebound day though as I went for my usual coffee. Those who arrived at the bar from church, came carrying large sprays of fresh bay leaves; a lot more impressive than the palms given out in British churches. Neither of the Nicoles showed up so it was just Martine and I en tête à tête.
Spent the afternoon resting; did nothing more energetic than organising photos until Françoise and Jean called in for a cuppa. By the way, Llansa didn't escape the rain either!
Weather:
13°, rain

No comments:

Post a Comment