Friday 27 November 2015

Not so Golden Oldies

Had a cofee on the way to an end of year lunch. It was a club for seniors and as we all know, seniors like to  save seats  and won't move for whatever reason. Luckily, I don't fit that definition as I moved 4 times before my bum came to rest at the table where I'd started out!! Lunch was good but I had to leave after the main course to go to a funeral at the same cremtorium where we said our goodbyes to Christian. This one was an altogether different affair. Neither warmth, nor connection which was sad because Michel was a fun sort of bloke who Christian got on with well when they met up.
Came back for tea and some rather nice chocolate biscuits at Anne's. A quite night at home followed instead of going off to a bossa/jazz concert. Just felt that I needed to not to make any effort.
Weather:
14°, Sun, blue skies and very windy

No comments:

Post a Comment