Thursday 10 December 2015

Looking Back

It's Thursday so this morning there was the language exchange followed by a glass of rosé at the bar. Again stayed for soup and cheese with Ann and Terry.
Spent the afternoon doing admin stuff, mostly for the association but did come across the cards that I received for my 50th. So, as I'm in  clearing out mode, I wanted a wee reminder before they go to the recycling bin.
These three made me smile:
The Card says " Rumours that the Tunnel would bring closer links with France sent panic round the village pond!" 

From Guess who?
Joyeux anniversaire "me love". You did half of the way, now there are 50 more to go but with me - so courage! Love is all you need.

From Mary Kate
Do you remember ........?
  • our long weekend in Egypt
  • our first year in Queen's Drive when we partied for a year
  • oue Sunday brunchies with Buck's Fizz
  • the bloody Marys in the New Orleans bar
  • when we thought work was so important
  • when we dressed up as Princess Anne and Mark Philips
  • drinking cider at Glastonbury waiting all night for Richie Havens to play
  • that package holiday in Tunisia and the Belgian
  • finishing at 4 o'clock on a Friday and going to the Lea Rigg
  • me driving that car home late one night in Marin County with Jack, Jay's friend
  • Sunday afternoons at the Riverside listening to folk music
  • jumping over that wall in Texas or was it San Francisco and your grazed knees
  • our Jewish breakfasts in San francisco and that great hotel where the Japanese stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment