Tuesday 11 July 2017

Spending Time with Little Result

11.7.17: In a Bad Mood
Delivered some posters for a forthcoming vernissage ending up at the bar for a coffee with Nicole P. Diana who is in the village for a few days joined us.
The only other thing that I did was try to transfer some ebooks from an email to my ipod. Usually, it's the easiest thing to do but for some reason, only one out of seven went. Spent ages without success and frustratingly couldn't understand why.
It was a relief to stop and rid myself of my bad mood when JJ called by and had a beer.
Weather:
30°, sun



10.7.17: In a Dither
After my morning coffee with Nicole P, I spent most of the day foutering. I just couldn't make up my mind which usb key, ipod cover and galaxy cable to order. Finally got the order off with the usual frustrating moments when the online site didn't play ball.
Later Don and Vlad came to look at the work to be done to make the fireplace ready for the stove that I'm putting in and that was it.
Weather:
28°, rain and thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment