Monday 5 June 2017

Heading for Home

5.6.17: No Place Like Home
By the time that all the goodbyes were said and the kissing done, we were a bit after 7h30 when we set off for the return journey home. As it was a public holiday (Whit Monday), the roads were clear and with only motorway service stops  to stretch our legs and grab something to eat, the journey was trouble free. The time passed more easily than I'd thought it would, as my tablet was well charged and I could watch films to my heart's content. When I was fed up of watching, I read and may even have dozed off.
We arrived home around 8pm and here's the view as we got off the bus. It felt good to be home and it felt good to be alone after three group trips in a month.
Weather:
Cool and damp in Normandy, sunny at home

No comments:

Post a Comment